This X-am 5000 monitor requires the addition of sensors and power supply/ charging options.
The Dräger X-am 5000 belongs to a generation of gas detectors, developed especially for personal monitoring applications. This 1- to 5-gas detector reliably measures combustible gases and vapors as well as O2 and harmful concentrations of toxic gases, organic vapors, Odorant and Amine.
Contact our sales team for information on the complete sensor combination options.
- Ergonomic mobile phone design
- Flexible sensor exchange
- Durable Sensor Technology
- Robust and watertight
- External pump available for checks into confined spaces e.g. tanks, shafts, etc. (Not Included)
- Area monitoring available through Xzone 5500 (Not Included)
- Optimum solutions for function or bump tests and calibrations
- Flexible power supply
**Please Note: As standard, this product requires calibration and necessary sensor warm-up prior to dispatch. As such, delivery times may vary, and next day delivery may not be guaranteed.
>> With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functionally (Bump) tested.