PAC 8000 O3 Range 0-10ppm, alarm level 0.1ppm & 0.2ppm
With the robust Dräger Pac 8000, you'll be well equipped for tough conditions: this non-disposable, personal single-gas detection device is a reliable and precise instrument, which detects hazardous concentrations of 29 different gases, including special gases like NO2, O3 or COCl2.
This PAC 8000 detects ozone (O3).
- Service life of 2 years
- No requirement for calibration or maintenance during operating life
- Lightweight and robust housing
- Language-free displays
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- It has audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Rapid functional tests on site
- Strong performance for maximum safety
- Sensors for special gases
- Robust design even for the toughest conditions
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- User-friendly display with all important information
- 360° alarm with various functions
- Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports
- Economical operational costs
- Fast function test saves time and money
2 year warranty on device (excluding battery)
** Please Note: As standard, this product requires calibration and necessary sensor warm-up prior to despatch. As such, delivery times may vary, and next day delivery may not be guaranteed.
With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functionally (Bump) tested.
Click to download Product Literature
For bump test station or Xdock click below