PAC 6500 H2S Range 0-100ppm, alarm level 5ppm & 10ppm
The robust Dräger Pac 6500 is your reliable companion under tough conditions. The personal single-gas detection device measures CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 quickly and precisely. Quick sensor response times and a powerful battery also ensure safety.
This PAC 6500 detects hydrogen sulphide (H2S).
- Service life of 2 years
- No requirement for calibration or maintenance during operating life
- Lightweight and robust housing
- Language-free displays
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- It has audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Rapid functional tests on site
- Strong performance for maximum safety
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- Robust design even for the toughest conditions
- User-friendly display with all important information
- 360° alarm with various functions
- Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports
- Economical operating costs
- Fast function test saves time and money
2 year warranty on device (excluding battery)
** Please Note: As standard, this product requires calibration and necessary sensor warm-up prior to despatch. As such, delivery times may vary, and next day delivery may not be guaranteed.
With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functionally (Bump) tested.
Click to download Product Literature
For bump test station or Xdock click below