The Dräger PSS® 3000 is a high performing breathing apparatus for firefighters.
Combining comfort with exceptional pneumatic performance, it is designed for applications where simplicity and ease of use are key essentials. Lightweight yet robust, and easy to don, this advanced breathing apparatus provides dependable breathing protection.
Ask us about this product: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires additional selection of appropriate Facemask, LDV and Cylinder
Entry level SCBA designed for comfort of the wearer.
If you need respiratory protection for an immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
environment the PSS® 3000 is a lightweight fully padded SCBA giving simple operation, excellent breathing protection and comfort for those longer operational activities.
Basic set consisting of:
- Carbon composite antistatic space frame
- Moulded handles for easy carrying
- Integrated hoses into the space frame
- Padded shoulder and waist
- Pull sideways waistbelt adjustment
- Camlock rubberised cylinder strap accommodates single steel & carbon composite cylinders
- Balanced 1st stage reducer
- Approved to meet your requirements incl EN137 type 2, MED and GOST
- Photo-luminescent pneumatic pressure gauge
- Pneumatic warning whistle integrated into pressure gauge at the chest
Options of LDV for Panorama Nova facemask or for FPS7000 facemask Airline options with automatic switch-over valve for connection to an airline system (PAS ASV) for ultimate protection should the airline fail.
Charge Air option for rapid filling of HP Cylinder
Plus LDV fitted with H2S resistant Lung Demand Valve (LDV)