RAEPoint, RRA2000, CSA, Router, 2.4GHZ W/o Alarm Bar
All wireless router units include:
- RAEPoint Fixed Wireless Router (no internal relays)
- Antenna removal tool
- Housing cover removal tool
- Instruction manual
RAEPoint Fixed Head Wireless Relay is an explosion-proof wireless device that both extends the range and enables remote relay functionality across a wireless mesh network.
RAEPoint communicates with wireless detectors and controllers and can use any of its five internal relays to trigger audible and visible alarms to provide additional alert notification in hazardous locations.
Alarms can now be displayed both at gas monitors and the host controller as well as remote locations via wireless relay switches.
RAEPoint can also be wirelessly configured via the system controller and can also serve as a wireless host and communicate directly with detectors. User proveds 12-28VDC input.
- Provides wireless remote relays that can be used to trigger alarm notification devices or process controls
- 5 internal SPDT relays, rated at 2A@24VDC
- Wireless transmission distance of 1000 ft (300 m) point-to-point. The range can be extended by using wireless routers.
- Continuously powered by a standard 12-28VDC input
- Class 1, Division 1 (ATEX Zone 1) hazardous area certification
- (cCSAus certified)
- Available as standalone unit, or as a turn-key wireless alarm bar solution, mounted and pre-wired with two 5J xenon light and a 110db horn