MIDAS Quad LonWorks Module
Optional Modbus/TCP to LonWorks converter gateway that can connect up to 4 Midas transmitters (with or without pyrolyzers) to a LonWorks network. Requires separate 24V DC power supply and ethernet connector cables. Suitable for DIN rail mounting. Consult Honeywell Analytics for full technical details. Access to LonMaker programming is required (not included).
The Midas Gas Detector uses reliable sensor technology to detect many key toxic, ambient and flammable gases in a plant. The device monitors point up to 100 feet (30 meters) away while using patented technology to regulate flow rates and ensure error-free gas detection. Thanks to Honeywell’s use of advanced robotics, the Midas Gas Detector offers unbeatable quality and reliability:
- Improved visibility and ease of use. The Midas Gas Detector is equipped with bright LED lights and an intuitive, interactive interface that provides instant alerts to gas readings or alarm levels. The interface also includes password-protected menus for configuration, test and calibration.
- Easy installation. Compact in size with an easy-to-handle metal chassis, the Midas Gas Detector is simple to install. That’s especially important in crowded, complex process environments where space is at a premium.
- Numerous applications. With feature-rich capabilities that are easy to use, the Midas Gas Detector is suitable for many industrial applications, including semiconductor processing, light industrial manufacturing, university laboratories, aerospace, wastewater and more.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Over 35 gases available with extended 2 year warranty*
- Smart sensor cartridge with on board ‘e-calibration’ certificate
- 3 built in relays (Form C) for Alarm 1, 2 and Fault
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) communication
- Keypad interface and remote web browser interface
- Optional Midas Pyrolyzer module that connects to any Midas Gas Detector
- Password protected menu levels to preserve system integrity
- Bright LEDs and intuitive icon driven, large multicolour backlit LCD display
- Factory-calibrated sensors to reduce the need for frequent gas testing
- Isolated 0-22 mA analogue output with fault and event reporting
- Modbus/TCP Ethernet for easy connectivity to all control and alarm systems ports for control connectivity and service interaction
- Robust extractive pump system (2 year lifetime) sampling up to 100 feet
- CE marked for total immunity to Radio Frequency Interference
- Reflex® sensor health check for improved safety
- TempraSureTM temperature compensation technology as appropriate
- Event logging to review sensor history
Please Note a complete Midas System consists of;
- Midas or Midas transmitter and cartridge kit
- Sensor cell (if combo kit not purchased)
- Sample and exhaust tubing
- End of line filters
Click Below for Relative Product Information about this Product:
|Midas® Brochure [2.6 MB]
|Midas Gas Detector User Manual [5.3MB]
|Midas Gas Detector Quick Start Guide [2MB]
|Midas Gas Detector Specification [2MB]