BW™ RigRat, Basic diffusion:
BLE only (BLE default for all versions), Ex NDIR (0-100% LEL) Low Power, CO - Carbon Monoxide (0-500 ppm), H₂S - Hydrogen Sulphide (0-100 ppm), O₂ - Liquid Oxygen (0-30% Vol.)
Other configurations available: contact us
Honeywell BW™ RigRat is so easy to use that workers can operate it with confidence, trusting it to alert them to gas threats in their proximity — indoors and out, in temperatures from -40 to +140°F (-40 to +60°C). Honeywell BW™ RigRat delivers:
- Up to 8 weeks of runtime on a single charge. Longer runtime than any area monitor in its class
- Up to six slots for interchangeable gas sensors. Choice of electrochemical, PID, infrared, and catalytic bead sensors (measuring % LEL and percent by volume).
- Integrated Noise sensor and Meteorological data sensors.
- Enhanced configurations with programmable input and output.
- Approval for explosive atmosphere. Certified for ATEX/IECEx Zone 0 and CSA C1D1.
- Flexible applications. Zone declassification, turnarounds, confined space, routine maintenance, fence line and more. Available with pump for remote sampling.
- One-button operation. Grab and go. No expertise required
- Simple setup with a smartphone. Easy mobile app for alarm set points, calibration records and more.
- Added protection. Alerts workers to nearby gas leaks, whereas personal detectors cover only the breathing zone.
Monitor-Only Configuration Includes:
- BW™ RigRat monitor with sensors, battery and wireless options as specified, and filter(s) installed
- Power Adapter (W03-3044-000)
- LCD cover (W03-2129-000)
- Diffusion calibration cap assembly (W03-3013-000)
- Pump calibration tube assembly (W03-3020-000)
- External Filter (Pumped version only) (W03-3006-000)
- Antenna 868-928MHz, RP-N (550-7056-000)
- Antenna 2.4GHz, RP-N (550-7057-000)
- Quick Start Guide (W03-4002-000)
- Calibration and test certificate
- Warranty / registration card