Dräger X-plore 6570 Triplex
This full face mask from Dräger is the X-plore 6570. It'ssuitable for many different applications due to its compatibility with Dräger's Rd40 filter range (click here to view) and self-contained breathing apparatus. This requires an Rd40 x 1/7 connector (in accordance to EN 148-1).
This particular version of the X-Plore 6570 has a skin-friendly, silicone mask body and a tough chemical-resistant triplex visor. You can be assured flexibility in both high and low temperatures with this mask.
Not only is this mask versatile in use and cost-effective, it is also easy to maintain and service. The inhalation and exhalation valve in the mask can be serviced without tools and an integrated barcode makes the X-plore 6570 full face mask easily tracked and included in inventories.
- Double-layer face seal offers triple sealing action
- One size fits all
- Comfortable and secure fit to the face
- Panoramic view with the 180° wide-angled visor
- Ventilation system means the visor stays fog-free
- Stainless steel membrane ensures communication is increased