Dräger X-plore 6530 Triplex
Suitable for a wide range of applications, the Dräger X-plore 6530 is a widely-used full face mask with an Rd40 x 1/7 connector (in accordance to EN 148-1). This makes it compatible with Dräger's Rd40 filter range.
This particular version of the X-plore full face mask comes with a hypoallergenic EPDM mask body, a tough triplex visor and a stainless steel visor frame. The triplex visor is also chemical-resistant which makes the X-plore 6530 great for contact with unknown contaminants.
The X-plore 6530 range of full face masks can be used with a catalogue of spare parts and accessories. This makes the mask easily maintainable and also cost-effective. It also comes with a neck strap which makes the mask easy to carry.
- Universal size fits most face shapes
- Triple sealing action ensures a comfortable and secure fit to face
- Five-point head harness makes the mask easy to don
- 180° wide-angled visor offers panoramic view
- Ventilation system makes the visor fog-free
- Stainless steel membrane allows effective communication
- Integrated barcode helps with keeping inventories