Dräger X-plore 6530 PCR55795
Dräger X-plore 6530 PC
Use the Dräger X-plore 6530 in a wide range of applications due to its compatibility with Dräger's Rd40 filter range (click here) and self-contained breathing apparatus. This particular version also includes an EPDM mask body, polycarbonate visor and plastic frame.
The Rd40 x 1/7” connection (as per EN148-1) is what helps the mask connect to the range of filters, making it versatile in use. The connection is made from a robust plastic and also features an inhalation and exhalation valve.
Another great feature of this full face mask is the distortion-free visor. This provides you with a panoramic view and a 180° wide-angled lens. An integrated ventilation system also prevents the visor from fogging up.
- EPDM is hypoallergenic
- One-size, universal fit
- Five point harness for easy donning
- Stainless steel membrane assists communication
- Easy carrying with neck strap
- Integrated barcode for keeping an inventory
- Range of spares and accessories available to help maintenance
We Also Recommend