Dräger PSS 7000 Compressed Air Breathing ApparatuswithGauge (univ. cylinder strap)
Requires additional selection of appropriate, facemask and cylinder.
Full comfort harness, compliant with requirements of EN 137 part 2. Ergonomic adjustable carrying system allows backplate height adjustment and incorporates patented swivelling and sliding waistbelt assembly, DIN 5/8Ã¢‚¬ cylinder valve connection, with standard cylinder strap for single cylinder configuration or universal cylinder strap for single or twin cylinder configuration.
- Carbon composite backplate
- breathing hoses integrated into the backplate
- antistatic and chemical resistant
- moulded handles for easy carrying
- photoluminiscent and reflective hose sleeves on shoulder harness
- photoluminscent pneumatic gauge
- quick-release shoulder harness and waistbelt
- quick-release pneumatics
- nomex cylinder band with Ã¢‚¬Å“camlockÃ¢‚¬ fastening for single cylinder configuration
- advanced high wear resistant and flame retardant shoulder- and waistbeltharness padding
- aramid harness webbing material
- pull forward waist adjustment
- quick release ldv coupling
- - available with gauge , Bodyguard II or Bodyguard II Tally.
Integrated and versatile hose routing
To minimize the risk of snagging and to guard against physical damage, both the gauge and air supply hoses are integrated within channels in the Dräger PSS 5000 back plate. The LDV, Gauge and Rescue hoses can now be routed over the left and/or right shoulders (2 hoses per side), allowing the Dräger PSS 5000 to be configured to any standard. Conventional waist mounted hoses can also be fitted making the Dräger PSS 5000 one of the most versatile SCBAÃ¢‚¬„¢s available.
Electronic monitoring with the Dräger Bodyguard 7000
The Dräger PSS 5000 has been designed to be fully compatible with the globally established Dräger Bodyguard 7000 electronic signal and warning unit, and the newly integrated PSS Merlin Modem.For maximum protection the Dräger Bodyguard 7000 has an innovative comÃ‚pact design that integrates the power supply and pressure sensor modules withÃ‚in the back plate, creating a balanced weight distribution. Real-time monitoring of essential information such as time-to-whistle (based on current air consumption) and cylinder pressure is communicated via a lightweight handheld electronic gauge and display and/or, a facemask-mounted HeadÃ¢‚¬„¢s Up Display (HUD). Simultaneously this information can be transferred to an Entry Control Board via the PSS Merlin Modem, further enhancing firefighter and fire ground safety.
Service friendly and easy to maintain
To keep downtime and costs to a miniÃ‚mum during service and maintenance, the Dräger PSS 5000 incorporates a number of unique design features
- Dräger‚¬„¢s innovative Harness Ã¢‚¬Å“slide and lockÃ¢‚¬ mechanism facilitates fast and simple harness and waist pad connection/removal from the back plate, without the use of tools
- he first stage reducer snap fit connection allows the pneumatics to be fitted or removed quickly and easily from the set
- Ã¢‚¬Å“Push in and outÃ¢‚¬ hose clips allow swift removal of hoses from the harness pads for cleaning, without the need to remove the clip itself
- Closed, single piece harness and waist pad design to prevent excessive water absorbtion, reducing cleaning and drying time
Maximum performance harness material
The Dräger PSS 4000 utilizes state-of-the-art harness materials, which have been designed to withstand the high wear and tear fire fighters face every day, while providing an enhanced level of comfort. By incorporating hardwearing stainless steel buckles and long-life blend webbing made from aramid fibre, it is ideally suited for extended wear and frequent use.
Ergonomic carrying system
The Dräger PSS 5000 has been designed to be not only comfortable but also extremely stable during use in harsh firefighting environments. Incorporating a rigid harness connection to a fixed-height back plate, advanced harness materials and a pivoting waist belt, the Dräger PSS 5000 remains in position regardless of the task in hand.
Advanced harness choice
To allow the breathing apparatus to be tailored to the required application, the Dräger PSS 5000 utilizes new state- of-the-art harness materials offered in a choice of 2 harness options:
The Dräger Standard (DS)
Harness is a cost effective option for everyÃ‚day use, offering a high level of comfort and durability. Easy to don and doff mateÃ‚rials and simple pull forward and down adjustment mechanisms make the DS harness a versatile option for a wide variety of applications.
The Dräger Professional (DP)
Utilizes materials to withstand the high wear and tear that firefighters face daily, whilst providing an enhanced level of comfort and function over the DS harness. Incorporating hardwearing stainless steel buckles and long-life Aramid blend webÃ‚bing, the DP is ideally suited to extended wear and frequent use.
For additional information please click below,