PAC 8500 CO H2-CP Range 0-2000ppm, alarm level 30ppm & 60ppm
The Dräger Pac 8500 single-gas detection device is a reliable and precise instrument even under the toughest of conditions. The device can be equipped with a hydrogen-compensated CO sensor or a Dräger dual sensor. This gives you the option of measuring two gases at once: either H2S with CO or O2 with CO.
This PAC 8500 detects carbon monoxide (CO H2-CP).
- Service life of 2 years
- No requirement for calibration or maintenance during operating life
- Lightweight and robust housing
- Language-free displays
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- It has audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Rapid functional tests on site
- Strong performance for maximum safety
- Convert to two-gas detection device using a dual sensor
- Measurement of carbon monoxide with significantly reduced cross sensitivity
- Robust design even for the toughest conditions
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- User-friendly display with all important information
- 360° alarm with various functions
- Economical operating costs
- Fast function test saves time and money
2 year warranty on device (excluding battery)
** Please Note: As standard, this product requires calibration and necessary sensor warm-up prior to despatch. As such, delivery times may vary, and next day delivery may not be guaranteed.
With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functionally (Bump) tested.
Click to download Product Literature
For bump test station or Xdock click below