PAC 6000 CO Range 0-2000ppm, alarm level 30ppm & 60ppm
The disposable personal single-gas detection device, Dräger Pac 6000, measures CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 reliably and precisely, even in the toughest conditions. The robust design, quick sensor response times, and a powerful battery ensure maximum safety for up to two years with virtually no maintenance required.
This PAC 6000 detects carbon monoxide (CO).
- Service life of 2 years
- No requirement for calibration or maintenance during operating life
- Lightweight and robust housing
- Language-free displays
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- It has audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Rapid functional tests on site
- Strong performance for maximum safety
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- Robust design even for the toughest conditions
- User-friendly display with all important information
- 360° alarm with various functions
- Event logger for analyses and reports
- Economical operational costs
- Fast function test saves time and money
2 year warranty on device (excluding battery)
** Please Note: As standard, this product requires calibration and necessary sensor warm-up prior to despatch. As such, delivery times may vary, and next day delivery may not be guaranteed.
With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functionally (Bump) tested.
Click to download Product Literature
For bump test station or Xdock click below