Dräger Drugcheck 3000 STK - 5 Non-IVD8325580
Dräger Drugcheck 300 STK - 5 Non-IVD
The Drager DrugCheck 3000 is a disposable drug testing device designed to find out within minutes if a person has recently consumed certain drugs.
Simultaneously checking for cocaine (COC), opiates (OPI), amphetamine (AMP), methamphetamines/designer drugs (e.g. Ecstasy) and cannabis (THC).
Carry out the test in three easy steps: swab the sample, shake the test kit and wait, and then start the test. Once the control lines appear in the window the results can be read. A negative DrugCheck 3000 will show a line next to the respective substance class (drug) and this means that none of the target substances were detected in that sample. If a line fails to appear next to any of the substance classes, then the result of the test will be positive.
Key Features of the Drugcheck 3000
- It is a funnel-shaped test opening which is where the absorbent collector is inserted
- Substance identification can be seen on the test strip through the window
- The absorbent collector features a colour indicator which disappears once enough liquid has been collected
- Safety flap protects against any accidental starts
- Optimised to detect THC.
- Entire test takes only 5-7 minutes
- Easy transport and available for use quickly
- Safe to use in hazardous areas
- Hygienic and unable to be manipulated
We Also Recommend