Dräger Alcotest 6820
This breathalyser was designed to succeed the Alcotest 6810. It's handheld and highly accurate.
This Dräger breathalyser is a reliable method of analysis levels of breath alcohol and is extremely easy to use. It can be used in almost any industry including law enforcement, transportation and the construction industry.
The alcohol detector houses a Dräger electrochemical sensor which has a fast response time. They're also known for their precision and durability in both active and passive measurements. The breathalyser is compatible with the standard mouthpieces and the Slide'n'Click version. They're easy and hygienically ready to use. The Slide'n'Click version will prevent any manipulation attempts.
The Alcotest 6820 is highly resistant to tough weather conditions and is IP54 protected.
More reasons ehy the Alcotest 6820 is effective and practical are as followed;
- It is adaptable to international guidelines
- It can record up to 5000 test results
- Data can be transferred to PC via a USB connection
- Has simple interface with three easy-to-use buttons
- Has a large graphical display
- Contains coloured LEDs for indication of messages, alerts and completion of the measurement
- Comes with a hand strap for a secure hold
- It is simple to use mouthpiece holder