Dräger PSS® AIRBOSS ACTIVE
COMPRESSED AIR BREATHING APPARATUS
Full comfort harness, compliant with the requirements of EN 137:2006 (Type 2). Best in class ergonomics with fixed height and adjustable carrying system allowing 3-point back plate height adjustment, incorporating options for swivelling and sliding waist belt assembly.
- Carbon composite low weight and low profile space frame back plate
- Breathing hoses integrated into the back plate
- Antistatic and chemical resistant properties
- Moulded integrated handles for easy carrying
- Reflective backplate and waist / shoulder comfort pads
- Quick-release shoulder harness and waist belt
- Quick-release pneumatics
- Nomex cylinder band with Camlock fastener
- Advanced wear-resistant and flame retardant shoulder and waist padding
- Aramid harness webbing material
- Pull forward waist adjustment
- Quick release LDV connection
- Monitoring with electronic User Interface
- Cylinder connection: standard G5/8 thread or Dräger cylinder Quick Connect
- (300 bar) Cylinder configuration:
- single cylinder strap (SCS) for single cylinder configurations and universal cylinder strap (TCS) for single and twin cylinder configurations.
Electronic monitoring unit features:
- Integrated ADSU and distress signalling.
- Visual and acoustic warnings and alarms.
- Easy Push-Button Operation.
- Digital display of cylinder pressure.
- User configurable.
- Enhanced display
- Automatic self tests and system tests.
- Data log with personal ID.
- PC link software.
- Time to whistle.
- Choice of operation modes.
- Lightweight user friendly design.
Key - SCS = Single Cylinder Strap TCS = Twin Cylinder strap QC = Quick Connect HA = Height Adjustable SB = Safety Belt WW = Webbing Waistpad CH = chargAir