Meshguard Hydrogen Sulfide Compliance Kit (4 Detectors)D01-M140-003
Meshguard Hydrogen Sulfide Compliance Kit
4x H2S Detectors
MeshGuard is a rugged, battery-powered toxic gas detector integrated with a Mesh radio modem. Designed for use in harsh and hazardous environments, MeshGuard systems are ideal for temporary area monitoring projects lasting from 1 week to 6 months. A variety of turn-key MeshGuard system kits with standard sensor configurations are available for this product.
Each MeshGuard Compliance Kit includes:
- A controller as specified (with mounting bracket)
- 4-8 MeshGuard detectors (as specified)
- Rugged transport case with custom foam
- Mesh Router (as specified)
- Accessories as listed
- Self-forming wireless network; units come online automatically
- Compact and lightweight
- IP-65 rated weather resistant, and splash guard equipped for sensor protection
- Multiple controller options for real-time wireless data collection and viewing
- Self-healing network automatically routes data back to the controller through the best wireless path available
- Battery powered operation for up to 6months
- SolarPak provides 24/7 uptime
- Intrinsically Safe
- Magnetic mounting option for quick and easy MeshGuard installation
A MeshGuard H2S Extension Kit (D01-M044-203) can be added to the system to expand the number of detection points
Alternatively, a system can be configured by selecting the desired components individually including a controller, detectors, mounting options, power, and accessories.
Please Note: Disposable batteries need to be ordered seperately. A minimum of 12 disposable batteries are recommended to be ordered seperately.
We Also Recommend