Dräger UCF 9000, 50 Hz-Version
Like all Dräger UCF thermal imaging cameras, the UCF 9000 is a compact design. The holding hand also operates all functions. Buttons and keys are quickly selected with the thumb or index finger. With its robust support the UCF is conveniently at hand even while you are crawling on all fours: Simply support yourself against the ground with the device's crawlplate support.
Thermal image or real image mode
Unlike the UCF 7000, the UCF 9000 is capable of capturing films and individual photos of not just the displayed thermal images, but also from real digital images. With this option, you can make a live recording of real operations and training situations and evaluate them on the display on site with the play function.
Eight additional image modes
In addition to standard mode:
- Fire (fire fighting)
- Persons (search and rescue)
- Thermal Scan (searching for hotspots)
- Outdoors (searching for persons outside)
- Hazardous Goods (leak detection and level indicators)
- Scan PLUS (searching for heat sources in real image)
- Normal Image (video camera)
- User-defined 1
- intuitive operation: easy and safe handling even under rough conditions
- display brightness adjusts automatically to environment
- easy-to-read status information
- modern lithium ion batteries provide approx. four hours operating time
- automatic stand-by for longer battery life
- different attachment options (e.g. neck strap or retractable lanyard)
- wide range of accessories (e.g. transport case, vehicle installation kit, tripods, etc.)
Crystal clear images
Even when the visibility is extremely poor, the UCF 9000 will still deliver first-rate image quality and detailed precision. With its 384 x 288 pixels it offers an extremely high resolution and thus provides 44 % more detail than other fire fighting thermal imaging cameras. Its 57° field of view (horizontal) provides you with an extra-large overview of the situation. To bring the scene in even closer, you have the option of using the 4x zoom in addition to the 2x zoom.
The UCF basic functions
use the pointer to mark heat sources or display
the fill level of tanks
look around corners and freeze the image to assess the situation
Extended dynamic range:
clearly detect persons and objects even near fires
don't miss information because the detector is calibrating itself or when switching to a different operating mode
Continued recording with full memory card
Should the recording capacity of approx. two hours be exhausted, the black box of the UCF 9000, just like the UCF 7000, guarantees further use of the thermal imaging video. If the memory is full, the camera will simply record over the beginning of the recording. The recording continues automatically.
For additional information please click below,