Dräger PAC 7000 Chlorine (CL2)8318978
PAC 7000 CL2 - Range 0-20ppm, alarm level 0.5ppm & 1ppm
This PAC 7000 detects monitor harmful concentrations of chlorine (CL2).
- 1 year calibration Interval and replaceable sensor for unlimited service life
- Robust and long-lasting
- Simple calibration and configuration
- Innovation miniature sensors
- Fast bump tests with the Drager Bump Test Station
- Triple alarm for extra safety
- 120 hour capacity data logging function
2 year warranty on device (excluding battery)
** Please Note: As standard, this product requires calibration and necessary sensor warm-up prior to dispatch. As such, delivery times may vary, and next day delivery may not be guaranteed.
With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functionally (Bump) tested. A wide range of calibration accessories is available.
We Also Recommend