Dräger PAC 7000 Ammonia (NH3)3363771
PAC 7000 NH3 - Range 0-300ppm, alarm level 25ppm & 35ppm
This PAC 7000 detects the harmful concentrations of ammonia (NH3).
- 1 year calibration Interval and replaceable sensor for unlimited service life
- Robust and long-lasting
- Simple calibration and configuration
- Innovation miniature sensors
- Fast bump tests with the Drager Bump Test Station
- Triple alarm for extra safety
- 120 hour capacity data logging function
2 year warranty on device (excluding battery)
With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functionally (Bump) tested. A wide range of calibration accessories is available.
Click to download Product Literature
For bump test station or Xdock click below
For replacement battery or sensor click below
We Also Recommend