Dräger PAC 5500 Oxygen (O2) Personal Gas Monitor8322013
PAC 5500 O2 Range 0-25% Vol%, alarm level at customer request.
This PAC 5500 detects oxygen (O2).
- Service life of 2 years
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Service:Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- Rapid functional tests on site
- No limit to the service life of the device
- Estimated sensor service life of 5-8 years
- Robust and long-lasting
2 year warranty on device (excluding battery)
** Please Note: As standard, this product requires calibration and necessary sensor warm-up prior to dispatch. As such, delivery times may vary, and next day delivery may not be guaranteed.
With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functionally (Bump) tested. A wide range of calibration accessories is available.
Click to download Product Literature
For bump test station or Xdock click below
For replacement battery or sensor click below
We Also Recommend