Dräger PAC 5500 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Personal Gas Monitor8322008
PAC 5500 CO Range 0-500ppm, alarm level 30ppm & 60ppm
This PAC 5500 detects Carbon Monoxide (CO).
- 2 Year calibration interval
- Replaceable sensor for unlimited service life
- Estimated sensor service life of 5 - 8 years
- Lightweight and robust housing
- Language-free displays
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- It has audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Rapid functional tests on site
2 year warranty on device (excluding battery)
** Please Note: As standard, this product requires calibration and necessary sensor warm-up prior to dispatch. As such, delivery times may vary, and next day delivery may not be guaranteed.
With reference to the standard BS EN 60079-29-1, it is strongly recommended that this portable gas detection device is regularly functional (Bump) tested. A wide range of calibration accessories is available.
Click to download Product Literature
For bump test station or Xdock click below
For replacement battery or sensor click below
We Also Recommend