Dräger X-plore 6300R55800
Dräger X-plore 6300
The Dräger X-Plore 6300 is great for use in industrial applications. It has a standard thread connection (Rd40 x 1/7” as per EN1418-1) which means it can be used with Dräger's Rd40 filter range
This full face mask is cost-efficient and can also be used with Dräger powered air purifying respirators, making it available for various applications.
Made from a hypoallergenic EPDM material, the mask body also includes a double-layer face seal to ensure a tight fit to the face. This also makes for a comfortable fit with a one-size fits all body.
Another feature of the Dräger X-Plore 6300 is the integrated barcode. This means that inventories can be easily tracked, making maintenance easier.
- Triple sealing action mask body
- Five-point harness ensures quick donning and doffing
- Prevents pressure points forming on wearer’s head
- PMMA (Plexiglass) visor – scratch-proof (180° wide-angle)
- Visor frame made from extra-light, robust plastic
- Fog-free visor thanks to intelligent ventilation system
We Also Recommend