Dräger X-am 5600 Detector Kit Four gas kit with IREX, O2, Dual CO/H2S3359313
The X-am 5600 from Dräger is a small, personal multi gas detector and is ideal for monitoring applications and use in tough industrial environments.
The Dräger X-am 5600 is a small and reliable multi gas detector. It’s ideal for personal monitoring applications and use in tough environments
It has the ability to measure up to 6 gases. This monitor in particular is able to detect explosive, combustible hydrocarbons in the range of the lower explosive limit, carbon monoxide hydrogen sulphide and also oxygen.
Additional equipment, suitable for use with the X-am 5600 includes the X-zone 5000 (for area monitoring applications), Dräger CC-Vision PC software and the Dräger Bump Test Station and X-dock testing and calibration station.
- Water-tight, robust detector with integrated rubber boot
- Simple two-button control panel
- Retro-reflective labels – easy to find monitor
- Large display shows clear readings
- Datalogging capability – read out via infrared > 1000 h with 6 gases/recording interval of 1 value per minute
- Gas inlets are featured on the upper side and front side of the instrument
We Also Recommend