Dräger X-am 5600 Detector Kit Four gas kit with IR CO2, O23359314
The X-am 5600 from Dräger is a small, personal multi gas detector and is ideal for monitoring applications and use in tough industrial environments.
The X-am 5600 is small, multi gas detector from Dräger. It’s ideal for personal monitoring applications and use in tough industrial environments.
It has the ability to monitor up to six gases and this particular detector features an infrared carbon dioxide sensor as well as an oxygen O2 sensor.
The IR sensors boast high stability and a resistance to contamination and can generally be used for up to eight years.
Equipment extensions for the X-am 5600 include the X-zone 5000 (for area monitoring applications), Dräger CC-Vision PC software and the Dräger Bump Test Station and X-dock testing and calibration station.
- Water-tight detector: robust with integrated rubber boot
- Easy to use two-button control panel
- Retro-reflective label – easy to find in dark conditions
- Large and clear display
- Datalogging capability – read out via infrared > 1000 h with 6 gases/recording interval of 1 value per minute
- Gas inlets are featured on the upper side and the front side of the monitor
We Also Recommend