Dräger X-plore 1330 FFP3 V
Select S/M (3951216) or M/L (3951217).
FILTERING FACE PIECE - X-PLORE® 1300 Filtering masks for protection against dust/mists/fumes. Lightweight, maintenance free, individually packaged. According to EN 149:2001 (CE). Protection against solid and liquid particles in a dispenser box
The Dräger X-plore 1330 offers the highest filtration class available from Dräger Safety – FFP3. This is suitable for applications such as wood staining, paint removal and sanding or grinding of stainless steel.
This particular mask comes in a pack of 5 pieces and comes in a size small/medium. It has an exhalation valve called CoolMAX which releases heat build-up from underneath the face piece. This keeps the mask and the wearer cool and creates a dry atmosphere.
Other features of the X-plore 1330 include a specially formed mask body with an ergonomic design. The shape of the mask offers a comfortable and secure fit to the face. The FFP3 masks in particular have an all-around comfort seal which helps to provide an effective seal and fit around the nose and face.
- Individually packaged in their own plastic bag
- VarioFLEX head harness has a four-point adjustment, elastic textile straps and an EasyStop feature which allows the head harness to be easily adjusted
- CoolSAFE filter material allows high filter performance and low breathing resistance
- Communication still possible even when wearing the mask
- Hypoallergenic inner mask layer is good to the skin
Please Note: This mask comes in a pack of 5 masks